오늘은 2019년 8월 12일 월요일(KST)입니다.(새로 고침)
- 안내: 한국어 위키인용집 규모가 작은 관계로 각종 토론과 질문, 답변, 투표는 규모가 커질때까지 당분간 사랑방에서 합니다.
Beta Feature Two Column Edit Conflict View
편집 충돌이 일어났을 때 뜨는 화면을 새로운 형태로 바꿔주는 Two Column Edit Conflict View(편집 충돌 2단 비교) 베타 기능
을 5월 9일부터 모든 위키에서 써보실 수 있습니다. Two Column Edit Conflict View(편집 충돌 2단 비교) 기능은 편집 충돌이 일어났을 때 복사-붙여넣기로 편집 충돌을 쉽게 해결할 수 있도록 여러분의 편집과 여러분이 편집하는 사이에 누군가 게시한 판을 2단으로 배치한 뒤 여러분이 편집하는 사이에 게시된 판 쪽에 편집 충돌 부분을 강조해줍니다. 이 기능은 독일어 커뮤니티의 기능 제안
에서 기존의 편집 충돌 화면을 사용자가 좀 더 쓰기 쉽게 만들어 달라는 건의를 수용하여 개발되었습니다. 누구든지 이 기능을 테스트할 수 있으며, 이 기능이 여러분의 편집 활동에 도움이 되길 바랍니다!
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 2017년 5월 8일 (월) 23:41 (KST)
Editing News #1—2017
다른 언어에서 소식지 읽기 • 다언어 소식지에 대한 구독 목록
편집 차이를 '시각적'으로 확인하실 수 있다는 것을 알고 계십니까?
편집을 끝낸 후, 편집 요약을 작성하신 뒤 "바뀐 내용 검토" 버튼을 눌러 보세요.
시각 모드에서는 문서에 추가, 제거된 내용이나 새롭게 삽입된 링크가 강조됩니다. 사진의 크기 변경과 같은 다른 바뀜 유형의 경우 문서 옆쪽에 노트 형식으로 설명됩니다.
Click the toggle button to switch between visual and wikitext diffs.
The wikitext diff is the same diff tool that is used in the wikitext editors and in the page history. You can read and help translate the user guide, which has more information about how to use the visual editor.
Since the last newsletter, the VisualEditor Team has spent most of their time supporting the 2017 wikitext editor mode which is available inside the visual editor as a Beta Feature, and adding the new visual diff tool. Their workboard is available in Phabricator. You can find links to the work finished each week at mw:VisualEditor/Weekly triage meetings. Their current priorities are fixing bugs, supporting the 2017 wikitext editor as a beta feature, and improving the visual diff tool.
최근 변경 사항
- 데스크톱 모드에서 베타 기능으로 2017 새로운 위키텍스트 모드 편집 기능을 사용하실 수 있습니다. 이 기능은 시각편집기와 같은 툴바 및 형태를 띠고 있으며, Citoid 서비스 및 다른 모던 도구들 역시 사용하실 수 있습니다. 새로운 위키텍스트 모드 기능을 활성화하시고자 한다면 Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-betafeatures을 방문하시기 바랍니다.
- A new visual diff tool is available in VisualEditor's visual mode. You can toggle between wikitext and visual diffs. More features will be added to this later. In the future, this tool may be integrated into other MediaWiki components. 
- The team have added multi-column support for lists of footnotes. The
<references /> block can automatically display long lists of references in columns on wide screens. This makes footnotes easier to read. You can request multi-column support for your wiki. 
- The way to switch between the visual editing mode and the wikitext editing mode is now consistent. There is a drop-down menu that shows the two options. This is now the same in desktop and mobile web editing, and inside things that embed editing, such as Flow. 
- The 분류 item has been moved to the top of the 문서 옵션 menu (from clicking on the "hamburger" icon) for quicker access.  There is also now a "Templates used on this page" feature there. 
- You can now create
<chem> tags (sometimes used as
<ce>) for chemical formulas inside the visual editor. 
- Tables can be set as collapsed or un-collapsed. 
- The 특수 문자 menu now includes characters for Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics and angle quotation marks (‹› and ⟨⟩) . The team thanks the volunteer developer, Tpt. 
- A bug caused some section edit conflicts to blank the rest of the page. This has been fixed. The team are sorry for the disruption. 
- There is a new keyboard shortcut for citations:
K on a PC, or
K on a Mac. It is based on the keyboard shortcut for making links, which is
K respectively. 
다음 변경 사항
- The team is working on a syntax highlighting tool. It will highlight matching pairs of
<ref> tags and other types of wikitext syntax. You will be able to turn it on and off. It will first become available in VisualEditor's built-in wikitext mode, maybe late in 2017. 
- The kind of button used to 미리 보기, 차이 보기, and finish an edit will change in all WMF-supported wikitext editors. The new buttons will use OOjs UI. The buttons will be larger, brighter, and easier to read. The labels will remain the same. You can test the new button by editing a page and adding
&ooui=1 to the end of the URL, like this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Sandbox?action=edit&ooui=1 The old appearance will no longer be possible, even with local CSS changes. 
- The outdated 2006 wikitext editor will be removed later this year. It is used by approximately 0.03% of active editors. See a list of editing tools on mediawiki.org if you are uncertain which one you use. 
- If you aren't reading this in your preferred language, then please help us with translations! Subscribe to the Translators mailing list or contact us directly, so that we can notify you when the next issue is ready. 감사합니다!
2017년 5월 13일 (토) 03:07 (KST)
will be available as a default feature for all users on all wikis from May 17. The RevisionSlider adds a slider view to the diff page so that you can easily move between revisions. The slider view is collapsed by default, and will load by clicking on it. It can also be turned off entirely in the user preferences. RevisionSlider has been a default feature on German, Arabic and Hebrew Wikipedia for 6 months and a beta feature on all wikis for 8 months. The feature fulfills a wish from the German Community’s Technical Wishlist
. Thanks to everyone who tested RevisionSlider and gave valuable feedback to improve the feature! We hope that RevisionSlider will continue to serve you well in your work.
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 2017년 5월 16일 (화) 23:44 (KST)
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review
Hello. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc) was adopted by global community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on smaller wikis. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the admin activity review.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
- PuzzletChung (administrator)
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki. Thanks, Rschen7754 2017년 6월 13일 (화) 10:45 (KST)
Columns for references
당신의 언어로 번역해 주세요
• Read this in another language
At the request of Wikipedia editors, a new feature has been added to MediaWiki. Long lists of references (also called citations or footnotes) will automatically be displayed in columns. This will make it easier for most people to read the references, especially on narrow screens. Short lists of references will not be affected.
I plan to enable this new feature at this wiki on Monday, 24 July 2017. After that date, use the normal
<references /> tag on any page with many references to see this feature. If you do not want columns used on that page, then use this wikitext code instead:
<references responsive="0" />
If you believe that this new feature is not appropriate for this wiki, or if you need help adjusting templates, then please contact me at mw:Contributors/Projects/Columns for references
. User:Whatamidoing (WMF)
2017년 7월 18일 (화) 04:26 (KST)
Improved search in deleted pages archive
당신의 언어로 번역해 주세요
During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.
Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the
Special:Undelete page, and add
&fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).
We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki.
Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using
&fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0
Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.
감사합니다! CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 2017년 7월 26일 (수) 03:39 (KST)
Changes to the global ban policy
Hello. Some changes to the community global ban policy
have been proposed. Your comments are welcome at m:Requests for comment/Improvement of global ban policy
. Please translate this message to your language, if needed. Cordially. Matiia
) 2017년 11월 12일 (일) 09:34 (KST)
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
The Readers web team will be deploying a new feature this week to make it easier to download PDF versions of articles on the mobile website.
Providing better offline functionality was one of the highlighted areas from the research done by the New Readers team in Mexico, Nigeria, and India. The teams created a prototype for mobile PDFs which was evaluated by user research and community feedback. The prototype evaluation received positive feedback and results, so development continued.
For the initial deployment, the feature will be available to Google Chrome browsers on Android. Support for other mobile browsers to come in the future. For Chrome, the feature will use the native Android print functionality. Users can choose to download a webpage as a PDF. Mobile print styles will be used for these PDFs to ensure optimal readability for smaller screens.
The feature is available starting Wednesday, Nov 15. For more information, see the project page on MediaWiki.org.
CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 2017년 11월 21일 (화) 07:07 (KST)